• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 1995 x cab for parts [body only] in Atlanta. Complete body less steering column $800/ogffer/trade

HAWGFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Tearin down a complete runnin clean southern truck . Everything body and interior for sale cheap. No major body damage anywhere. Even the argent plastic grill and chrome top strip have no cracks .All lights new and both bumpers great shape. Silver paint even worth waxing, no peeling clearcoat. Rear sliding window ,all glass good. Seat shows age, but worth cleaning/using. Bed/T.G. $400/offer/trade. Cab with everything less steering column,$400/offer/trade Email hawgford@windstream.net. Again, NO DRIVETRAIN PARTS. I now have decent pictures of body. Email me. I will deliver anywhere in the southeast for a fair price. Help me out ya'll, I'm disabled ,still gettin surgery and this money is going to fund a new shop building with an apartment less than a hour from Destin beach ,Fla. Its enough land to have a weekend campout kegger...

Last edited:

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
Tearin down a complete runnin truck . Everything body and interior for sale cheap. No body damage anywhere. Silver paint. rear sliding window ,all glass good. Seat shows age, but worth cleaning/using. Email hawgford@windstream.net. Again, NO DRIVETRAIN PARTS
I know it's hard to do... but site rules say you have to post a price.

Put a price on some of the bigger items... like the box... doors... etc...

NakedDucks

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
What color is the interior?

HAWGFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Gray and in nice shape.. no sagging or ripped headliner[ I can replace it if you want. I got mine done in black leather look vinyl, nor more foam dust in my eyes. no cracked up or damage dash. Has an Explorer gauge seat, and get this cruise control on a 5 speed manual!. The seats are gray and I'm plannin on modding them with the headrests cut off and the "side bump" gone. Recovered with black vinyl, white piping and orange fabric or vinyl. Floor carpet just needs cleanin, no major spills. No radio or speakers. Steering wheel has all the unbroken switches for the cruise control sure yet. If you need an upholstery job and are need Atlanta, Ga let me know . bike seats, boat cushions, anything I can sew, I can fix. I'm second owner. Guy I bought it from says it's got 20 years in the same family with paperwork on the truck. The exterior is silver and in nice shape, other the driver side rear bed corner mangled by a boat trailer hit and run. Tryin to find another bed corner, bed is absolutely worth repairing. Somebody got a bed they can cut of the corner for the repair ,let me know ASAPPDQ. thanks. I just got it 5/16 or so and drove it home at highway speeds and it never missed a lick. I will sell the interior complete or in pieces.I bought the truck mainly for the drive train. I'm makin a list as I pull and gettin photos for my ad on Craigslist Atlanta auto parts

Attachments

HAWGFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I plan on rebuilding the motor to put in another truck thats down for a trans and at same time put in fresh motor. Is there a source for m5-od trans parts /kit? I'm rebuilding my self..............oh yeah naked dux.. I a going to be making a trip your way soon, Mccalla.. so I can bring anything. Hawgford @windstream.net

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals