• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1995 Ford Ranger Newer Seat Upgrade

tjrafferty

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
I have a 1995 FORD RANGER and just purchased some newer model seats, needless to say the new seat does not match up to the factory floor board holes,( the bracket is different that sits on the seat slider rail.) Can anyone please post a link, or help me through the process of seat rail modification. What I would like to accomplish is to remove the slider from the orignal factory seat frame and slide it onto the new seat. The distance from rail to rail, (where the slider fits into) on both the old factory seats and the new one are the same distance, so I figured I should be able to swap them out fairly easily, except that I don't know how to disassemble that rail from the slider, any help would be greatly appreciated.:icon_cheers:

samsonitesamsonite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
take the brackets off your old seats and bolt them to the new ones

tjrafferty

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
Ya, I was looking at doing a different way, but it just seemed easier to do as you suggested. I pulled or should I say cut the old bracket off the original chair(s) and bolted it the new seat rail. I will post pictures and the process written out shortly. Pretty Clean so far. Thanks for the advice sir.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals