• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 Ranger Blues

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
V-6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
:bawling: I have been trying to locate this problem for two weeks and I have gone through two tow trucks. My check engine light has a wire loose somewhere because it affects my fuel pump. The first tow truck, I replaced the ignition coil thinking that might be the problem...How wrong I was. Well, after moving the engine fuse box around a little, the check engine light came on. So I felt that if I mounted down the box it would stay in place and work. Wrong again. Now the light won't even come on and I don't know what color the wire is or where it is located. If I could at least find that, I might find the problem....PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE.:icon_confused:

94rangersplash

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Check the EEC diode fuse looking thing under the hood in the fuse box. Take it out clean it and inspect. This will cause your fuel pump to mess up along with everything else. Just an idea somewhere to start

RedRanger91XLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
You could have a broken wire somewhere as well. But check the obvious things first.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals