• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 Fuel Tank Filler Neck Cost

spyhawk36

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hello everyone,
I have a 1994 Ford Ranger 3.0 Long Bed Standard Cab. I bought the truck about a year and a half ago. I have been fixing up the things that are wrong with it slowly.
Why are Fuel Tank Filler Necks so expensive? At the local AutoZone near me they are $185.99. I have a Long Bed 7 foot (113.9 inch wheel base). I looked at other places online and nobody seems to have filler necks for long beds. I can fine them for short beds, extended cabs all day long. Can anyonepoint me in the right direction for a cheaper alternative or web site that sells fillers necks for a standard cab with a 7 foot bed?

Grumpaw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock 225/70/15
My credo
I don't count birthday's anymore...just happy to be looking down at the ground instead of looking up
As far as cost, that is right at what LMC Truck Parts, Ranger catalog, prices theirs at for a 94 short bed.
But, they don't list one for a 93 and up long bed. Their long bed listing only goes up to 1992.
Maybe someone else will chime in and know if that one would work.
Another possibility...buy one for a 94 short bed and splice in a piece of gas rated hose to make it fit the long bed.

I think I found one...
Go to Ford Parts Giant web site. They carry a lot of Ford discontinued parts. Enter your vehicle, and scroll to gas tanks/lines/parts. They show several for the different wheel bases and bed styles. Not cheap tho.
Grumpaw

Last edited:

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Junkyard. Problem solved. Cheap.

Take your old one with you to make sure it's the same, or close enough that it will work.

stsalvage

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
i have 2 ranger
Make / Model
Ranger XLT exte
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.3
Transmission
Manual
I found one On eBay for the 7-foot bed form 1993 up to 1999 Here3 is the eBay number Put it in the search window

eBay item number:

It was for the whole thing

$55.24 plus tax

always keep that hard hose that inside of the vented cracked hose Or you will have a problem filling up your truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals