• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 ford ranger 4x4 front brakes

partin_us_99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.slow
Transmission
Manual
So i was driving along and noticed my brakes went straight to the floor. I got it inside the garage and low and behold the rubber line on the pass side split in two! :headbang: NOT! lol So i figured if im replacing one might as well do both right? Well turns out 17 year old parts like to RUST TOGETHER! Let me add that i used a whole can of pb blaster on the lines. Well as i was removing the rubber extended lines the brake line sheers off. So i get everything off and try the other side. Same thing. SO i get new brake lines bend them to fit and install everything. Got it fixed BUT i was informed of a new way to do this job for all who care. Cut the extended brake line and hold where the two fitting screw together. Ease pressure on the fitting and should break loose. AFTER i did my job my step dad informed me of a trick to do this job lol. Also the clip you can manuver out with out haveing to take the two fittings apart. Well ik you all prolly know this already just wanted to rant about how EXCITING my day of dicking with my brakes went. Thanks. :yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals