• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 347/c4 build -project- rebel rouser

prymetime1

Reaction score
I was able to cut some of the front radiator area out and make space for the new set up. The pics are crappy but you'll see i had to remove the front header supports and the hood latch. I'm going to have to notch the frame a tad to squeeze this f'r in there. Once in tho, it looks like it's going to sit nice and make room to put the fan behind.
If I have to use the hood pins to keep it closed, so be it. They've been sitting on a shelf for a while now.
20200406_164544.jpg

The radiator fills the space well, I'm going to need to figure out how to mount it since theres no tabs on it. I got ideas from another thread on here where dude mounted it behind bumper. Itll work one way or another.

prymetime1

Reaction score
Made some progress with how the radiator will finally sits in front of the shroud. No more hood latch, this things got hood pins for the win! Lol.
It all still needs to come apart for cleaning and painting but u get the picture. Got hoses fit and a newer t stat housing installed, foxbody style.. That moved my fan sensor to clean that up a little. I also cleaned up my power steering return hose. New fan is fit and moves that totally under the core support which gives me tons of room now between it and the water pump pulley now.
I got it started and all went well. Ran it dry as I have some new fuel stuff to work on (additional filter and fuel cut off). Also cleaning up my electrical while I'm at it.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals