• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1992 Ford Ranger

LilRedVelvet

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Transmission
Manual
Parts Available, will mail for shipping. Engine and trans strong, frame strong front end support rot. interior good rear of truck great.

sumncguy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
at least 6"
Tire Size
32x11.5x15
Im in NC 27541 in but might take a ride for decent parts .. I have a 92 Ranger 4.0l 4x4 auto

I need the two rubber gaskets from the hard black hose running from the throttle body to the Air cleaner if in good shape. Mines crumbling.

Need a gray drivers side door panel with a good arm rest and switches electric windows.

Need a black drivers side handle in and out if in good shape.

Need the two hoses off the evap canister if in good shape. Mine are crumbling.

What can you tell me about wheels .. are they 15 x 8 ? If the wheels work I could come to pick them up. If not, are you willing to ship the rest to 27541 Hurdle Mills NC ?

Might need a tranny, a4ld 4x4 ... and I may eventually be looking for working 4x4 components.

You can text me at 919 357 0852

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals