• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1991 ford explorer 2 wheel drive 5 speed transsmission its a LX modal No power doors all roll up

stsalvage

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
i have 2 ranger
Make / Model
Ranger XLT exte
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.3
Transmission
Manual
I'm trying to find parts for the resr doors for my 1994 XLT explorer. I love to turn my power doors in to roll up doors. I'm leaving this piss poor state that I'm in and moving where life is like it used to be here. But I'm a Manual type of guy. I'm from the old days of having to rull up your windows. I hear in the snow states its better to have roll-up windows. I need the rear door panels and Window regulators with door armrest. I'm at stsalvage@yahoo.com. If any of you are old chevy truck owners i have old chevy parts from 1964--72 chevy trucks. Ya, I going to get bagged on for that. I own 12 of them plus 2 3 door suburbans

Attachments

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Wish you'd posted this about 3 months ago, I had everything you need but I crushed the truck. Manual windows in a 4 door are very hard to find.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals