• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1990 Bronco ii Eddie Bauer

VaGent

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990 Bronco II
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I am putting my 1990 Bronco ii Eddie Bauer addition up for sale as bad as I hate to do it. I just installed a new (not rebuilt) 2.9 V6 stock engine with a new clutch assembly. Installed new radiator, starter, fuel-pump/sending unit, battery, distributor, wires, injectors, belts, EMC, driver's window motor, stereo speakers front & rear, 4 new tires& front & rear lights. The heads where totally rebuilt by a very well know shop in my area. All of this was just done & the engine, clutch & tires have only 70 miles on them. Due to health reasons I cannot finish out the Bronco ii as I had planned. The only things left to do to it is replace the headliner, replace front u-joints & repair small rust spot on the quarter panel on the passenger side. I had also planned on repainting it too. This vehicle has original mileage of 70383 miles on the frame. The insides are clean without any tears or rips. The headliner needs replaced which I have a replacement for it & all it needs is to change the color of it. It is presently BLUE & it needs to be TAN. It has AC, power steering, tilt wheel, power windows, power door locks, power brakes, cruise control, 4X4 push button, 5 speed transmission. The transmission was replaced 3 yrs ago & works perfectly. The fuel tank was removed & cleaned as well as all the gas lines & a new fuel pump/sending unit installed.

My youngest son drove this vehicle daily until the rings went bad & then I parked it until such time as I could get the engine replaced. I decided to replace everything as I had no intentions of ever getting rid of it. I got started back to doing all the repairs & then had a major health problem arise. I just recently finally found someone who knew a little about the Bronco ii & helped me to this point. It is no way "perfect" as there isn't anything perfect but it has been taken care of & anything that needed repaired or replaced has been done. Everything worked correctly the day I parked it. I have not had a chance to fully check out everything since I just put the new engine & clutch in it due to physical problems. I am sure it will need to be greased & have everything checked out since it has been sitting for over 2 yrs. Just being 100% honest about it.

I also have lots of interior & some exterior parts that goes with the sale of the Bronco ii including a brand new front bumper, new window motors, many dash & instrument parts, IP clusters, dash trims & much more. I also have a complete Ford factory repair manual that goes with the Bronco ii. NOT a Haynes manual but the REAL factory manual.

All that is needed now is to installed the AC compressor & charge the system, grease the vehicle, check out the brakes, replace the headliner & repair a very small rust spot on the bottom quarter panel. Everything else works as it should.

I live in central Virginia (23803. I presently have it registered as an "antique" but it will pass inspection with no problem. If interested PM me. Selling it complete with all extra spare parts. I m asking $6,000.00 for it but I am open to FAIR honest offers. NO TRADES!! Never wrecked & I have a clear clean title to it. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals