• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

01 aftermarket lights?

scottsdale

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
This is my first post on here, the tech library has been a life saver so i figured i would give the forums a shot

I was just wondering if there was ANYWHERE that sold custom housings for our 2001 and up b series. The 98-2000 ranger headlights looks VERY similar but i dont know if they would actually fit or not... and im sure ther arent any tail lights out there but its worth asking

these are what im talking about... not neccesarily those exact ones (to expensive) but just an example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ranger-98-00-Ford-IPCW-Black-Halo-Projector-Headlights-/320786413809?fits=Make:Ford|Model:Ranger|Year:1998&hash=item4ab05c38f1&item=320786413809&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Rose2300

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
They're actually not even close to being similar haha. Notice how on the 98-2000 ranger head light assemblies also include separate marker lights and turn signals. That part on ebay is just the headlights themselves. Just look at a b series next to a ranger. They may seem similar( i dont know how they do tuough, haha), but its not the same at all.

PS: there isnt any aftermarket lights for the b series whatsoever. In fact, any mods like lift kits and such will be most likely be listed as a ranger kit because te ranger and b series are identical under the sheetmetal

Last edited:

scottsdale

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
yeah i was thinking about using the headlight bucket like one in the link and not using the marker strip that goes underneath it (looks really close in size to the metal strip that goes under my headlight) but ill just hav eto make my own projectors now... no biggie

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals