• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ranger 1997 manual

1. What's up from Michigan

I CUrrently Live in Michigan and I own a 1997 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2 2.3L Engine and Manual Transmission. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  2. BruceG

1997 ford ranger 2.3 won't start

First I want to say I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. My wife and I just finished rebuilding the engine in this truck. It's a 2.3, everything went smooth. New motorcraft coil packs, ngk plug wires, ngk plugs and new injectors. Timing is dead on.. All marks line up perfectly. Plug...
  3. 97 Ranger with 187000 for $3100?

Hey everyone, I got my license a few months ago and am about to get a car, I really like this 97 Ford Ranger XLT crew cab 4.0 4x4 v6 and wondering if it is worth $3100 seeing as it has 187000 miles on it. I think its worth it cause I like working on cars but my parents are skeptical and I would...
  4. Rear Leaf Springs

I recently bought a 97 ford ranger xlt 4.0 4x4 ext cab. I noticed the rear leaf springs are more flat than the last trucks i ave owned. is this normal? or is there supposed to be more of an arch in the spring?
  5. Rear 7.5, open (No L/S), Differential Fluid Change Questions

Hello everyone, My vehicle is a '97 Ranger 7.5 open First off I found this thread: http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Ford-7_5-axle.shtml and This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmqMUJb-E4M The first question from first link (the Ranger Station thread) says...
  6. Reverse Lights Only Not Working Ranger '97 Fuse Pop When Put In Reverse

Year:1997 R-1 5 speed Before I begin let me start by saying I've done some research in this website and after 4 pages I've come up empty for an answer. Research done: The rod that pushes into the reverse lights switch is still in my transmission as was the problem found in this thread I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad