• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ranger 1994

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Weird problem with fuel pump not getting enough power.

1994 ford ranger xl 2.3 2wd Okay so I had this problem awhile ago and haven’t gotten around to fixing it. Basically the fuel pump either isn't being grounded correctly or isn’t getting the right power. I can’t seem to find where the ground is going wrong. I can get the car started by manually...
  2. jackothewacko

Swap

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on here. I've got a 94 ranger xlt 3.0 4x4 standard extended cab. The motor in it runs alright for 200k but when it goes I want more power. I've seen the 5.0 swaps, not many for the 4x4. The only thing I've seen is similar year f150 drivetrain swaps. Or...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Please, I need help. I hope you can help me.

Greetings I have a ranger 2.3 8 spark plugs manual transmission 1994, I have already changed all the sensors, MAF, Coolant Sensor, Low Sensor, Egr, Egr Pressure Sensor, Coils, Cables, Spark Plugs, Eh Put 3 gasoline pumps testing, filter gasoline, low sensor, I added two ground cables to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad