• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

p0174

1. 2002 ford explorer sport trac Intermittent hard starting after driving

Hi all, Been having this issue for a few months now and I feel its getting worse and its annoying as well. I have a 2002 ford explorer sport trac with the 4.0 with 187000 miles. The issue I'm having is that after I drive my truck even for short periods at a time, park it, shut it off and go do...
  2. The Dreaded Lean Code

Hi everyone! New member, have been stalking the forums for a while now, and I finally got my hands on a ranger. Oldie, but seems in fair shape. Only issue I’ve found so far, code P0174. Pops up fairly often. Not every time but often. Truck doesn’t idle super smoothly, but it isn’t terrible...
  3. 3.0 Banks 1 and 2 too lean

Hello, I recently purchased a 99 Ranger 3.0 Flex Fuel with about 184,000 miles. When I purchased it it had a fairly bad misfire on cylinder, it was noticeable at idle and driving. I have since replace the plugs and wires, ignition coil and the injector on cylinder 3, all helped a little and the...
  4. 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0 (P0171, P0174, P0113) help needed!

(note: Also posted this in the 3.0 V6 forum but I'm at a loss and need the truck to job hunt soon so it's kinda' urgent... sorry in advance if posting it here is bad) Long time lurker and I've found advice here that has helped me in the past, but I'm completely out of ideas and need some help...
  5. P0171, P0174, P0113 on '01 Ranger Edge 4x4 3.0... Stumped!

Long time lurker and I've found advice here that has helped me in the past, but I'm completely out of ideas and need some help. Forewarning, this will be a little long as I want to say exactly what I've done so far and the results. I've posted a few other places but so far I've just been pushed...
  6. 3 codes, smell fuel in engine bay

I have had this misfire on bank 6 for some time now. I have replaced the fuel filter, replaced spark plugs per man. spec and gapped correctly, have replaced coil pack, and wires. I now have P0305, P0306, and P0174 Its bank 5 and 6 misfire and bank 2 running too lean. My truck has no horses now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad