• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

b3000

1. BenG

LSD Options

Hello guys I've been working on my truck constantly I've rebuilt the 3.0 and it's been running great I has out with some friends and and the truck got hung up and we all noticed it was a one wheel wonder after looking at the tag on the diff and door it's a 7.5 ring gear 3.73 gears open diff i...
  2. Project Putt Putt: 2002 B3000 4x4 swap thread

I figured I'd been asking enough questions on here that I might as well post some pics about my 4x4 conversion... Here is the starting point... I learned to drive on this truck and it's been my only car since 2009. It's a 2002 B3000 "Dual Sport," which is the Mazda copy of the 3.0 Edge. When I...
  3. Tow Capacity of a 1994 Mazda B3000 Manual

My husband and I have been trying to figure out what the tow capacity is for our 1994 Mazda B3000 manual transmission truck, but we are not finding any information that is clear. I have found places where it says 2500 and others that say 3500. What is the right number? Your help is...
  4. Patrick

Flared out ball joint dust boots

Hello all. First post here. I have a situation where my upper and lower ball joint dust boots are flared out toward the bottom. This has only occurred on the passenger's side for some reason. Do I need to pull these off and replace the dust boots, or is regular grease pumping good enough to keep...
  5. Code 29 air bag sensor light?

I have a 2001 Mazda B3000 Extended Cab 2WD. Everytime I start the vehicle the air bag blinks in a 29-blink code. I don't know what the problem is, tryed connecting and cleaning my sensors and wires under my seat. Just not sure what to do. Any feedback would be great, thank you' -Chris
  6. Big dreams

Hey! I'm Luke, and I'm planning on doing a 3.0L SHO swap into a B3000. I stumbled across TRS during my scouring of the interwebs for builds on this sawp. I will take all the advice and input I can get, but I plan on carrying this all the way through! :icon_welder: So please: any and all...
  7. '91 B3000 a.k.a The Green Goomba

Ok, I've had this truck for a little over a year and a half and LOVE it. Here are a few pics of what I've done to it so far (mostly interior work) The truck the day I bought it Painted the Bumpers BLAAACK! Now I am a car audio enthusiast so, the next steps are understandable... Took...
  8. kman

ranger brush guard on b3000

will a 97 ford ranger brush guard fit on a 96 mazda b 3000 it bolts to the fram with out:icon_welder:
  9. kman

B3000

vin says its an 97 but they didn't make the b3000 in 97 the door says its made in 96 when i got to autozone got to say 96 so what happen u think it was just a leftover and they threw it out there as a 97?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad