• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. Junkyard Transmission

So to start out with I am planning to do a junkyard 351 swap into a 4x4 manual ranger. Just to ease myself into this I am going to just take a bone stock 351 out of and f150 or an ecoline or whatever I find and throw that in there, but later I plan on building it out and turboing it. My question...
  2. 2003 351w ranger edge brakes

I'm building a new ranger with a 351 and I'm hiding most of the wires so where the fuse box was is where all my brake lines run to, I want to say it's the proportioning valve, but I moved it back torwards the firewall and my question is: If I don't plug in the plug that goes to it will my...
  3. AOD transmission help

Hello, I have a 1983 Ford Ranger with a 351windsor and an AOD transmission. I recently finished up putting it all together. It ran fine and smooth, then when I went to test drive it I had no gears. Absolutely nothing, well Park and Neutral work. The transmission came with the truck and I didn't...
  4. natmanjoh

possible 351 swap

normally wouldn't post questions like this and research it instead, but time is short. all my research was for a 302 swap and i was dead set on it. then my wifes co-worker said she had a lightly wrecked bronco (all body damage, engine still runs) that she doesn't want in the yard anymore ($300...
  5. stevealvey24

Headers? Anyone

I'm looking to put a 351w in my 1986 ranger 4x4. does anyone know of headers that will work? also anyone have any items to help me out with this? Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad