• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. 2003 ford ranger edge alternator

Hi, my alternator is currently going on my 2003 ford ranger edge 3.0L. if I'm not mistaken I have the 95A alternator. I have an aftermarket audio pieces in my truck. Will the 130a alternator from a 2004 ford escape 4.0L fit my truck? I have one available near by. Thanks in advance
  2. 2004 Ford Ranger Won't Start

I was driving my truck with the windows down. I parked and cut the engine. I realized I hadn't rolled my windows up. I got to turn on my accessories, to roll the windows up. Nothing happens. I go to start the truck and the ignition lock is totally slack. There is no resistance. I turned the key...
  3. Door ajar light

I just bought a 2004 Ranger XLT. Every now and again when I hit a bump the door ajar light comes on along with my dome light. Where should I start in fixing this issue? :annoyed:
  4. Radio doesn't work anymore

Hi everyone.. I need some advice. I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado and the stock radio stopped working after having my brakes worked on. however there is power to the stereo, just no power in the radio. I'm wondering if there is a fuse inside the radio. I know about the cabin fuse and that is...
  5. ideas for my ranger

Does anyone have any ideas of different ways i can customize my ranger?
  6. Manual Tranny problems

I have a 2004 Ranger with under thirty thousand miles on it. It started to make a clanking sound somewhere underneath. I inspected it and it sounds like a little piece of metal that is flying around my bell housing, or gear box. I don't know what is making this rattling but it seems like...
  7. steering wheel swap

hello everyone I was wondering, if it was possible to swap out my steering wheel (2004, w/cruise control buttons) with a steering wheel from a 2007-2010 Ford Ranger? I looked at the steering wheel on the 2007's and they look identical. Does anyone know if the connectors are the same on the...
  8. subydrift

2004 2.3L Auto Ranger XL trans issues

So I've got some issues happening with my trans and I'm hoping some of you guys can help me out on what it might be. I've driven manuals my whole life and this is my first auto (that's had problems anyway). The truck is an 04' Ranger XL, 2.3L Duratec, Auto trans, 162k miles. Problem 1...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad