• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2001 ranger

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) 2001 Ranger 2.3L dead

Hello, I've searched and can't seem to find an answer to this question anywhere. I have a '01 Ranger that the engine is trashed. It's what happens when you run it without oil (teenager). I am looking to swap the engine for another 2.3L but I am having trouble finding one. Everything I find...
  2. Father In Law Ranger Help.. Engine Starts, but dies.. P0118, P0175, P0394, P0453

Hey Guys, So I got some questions on my Father In Law's Ranger. He has a 2000 4.0 EFI 2WD. Yesterday morning it worked fine, but yesterday evening it just dragged, then stopped on the road. It starts, but doesn't want to really move. We got it to the house and I took my OBDII scanner and...
  3. 2001 Ford ranger, need help!

Ok, so here's the deal, I have just aquired a 2001 Ford ranger XLT, nothing special, but there is a catch. The ignition key lock cylinder had been tampered with and is no longer usable, I am in the process of receiving a new one from e-bay, but the gear that is inside the cylinder has fallen out...
  4. Phantom Ignition Problem

Greetings from the Columbia River Gorge, I'll get right to it. I recently bought a 2001 Ranger XLT 2WD 3.0 Liter V6 with less than 100,000 miles on it. The lady I got it from said they had periodic starting problems. But ONLY when the tempurature dropped into the 50's or less. It's had...
  5. Dirmaid

Call me crazy... V8 BB

This is going to be one hell of a project, but I'm about to start prepping my '01 Ranger XLT for a built 460 Big Block that one of my racing buddies has laying around Prep work suggestions? I have in my sights ladder bars and boxing the frame, but does anyone know the best way to prepare the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad