• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2001 ford ranger

1. 2001 Ford Ranger XLT V6 4.0 Timing Chain Noise?

Hi All, Recently picked up a 2001 Ford Ranger v6 4.0 with 63k. Just replaced the spark plugs, radiator fan, leaking thermostat housing, coolant flush, and timing chain tensioners. Mainly did the tensioners since getting to the thermostat housing was half the battle. No odd noises I can recall...
  2. 2001 Ford Ranger, Rewired tail lights.. now wont start

So I had an issue with left side back turn signal and brake light not working. I've been working on rewiring both tail light, after 4 days of non stop YouTube videos and forums. I, what I belive got it all wired back up, Except when push the brake the right side turn signal lights up on dash and...
  3. 2001 Ranger 4x4 control module help?!?

Bought a 01 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 and auto trans. Read several posts in these forums on the control module issue. I have 4wd no lights, no clicking in the cab. Bought a used unit from a salvage yard, plugged it in and blew the brake switch fuse. My fault I didn't know to disconnect the negative...
  4. Window and Power steering questions

Recently I had my truck on its side and it ruined the entire left side. Lucky for me, I was able to go to a yard and grab a door and a fender on the cheaps. The issues with my door are the wiring.... I have a truck with hand crank windows non-power locks etc. I assumed that I would be able to...
  5. 2001 ranger 35's no lift

doing 3" body tommorow, 35x12.5x15 on 15x10 american racing 797's with 4" backspace, definitely wont fit with no lift, my rear is lifted a lil bit (xploder leafs). i still think i will need to trim the backs of my front fenders even with the lift, will post a before and after.,,,:icon_hornsup:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad