• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. Front Brake Upgrade Help?

I did a search. Didn't find quite what I was looking for. If someone knows where the info is on here, please feel free to share it. I may not have hit the search string that would find it. I have a 2000 Ranger XLT EXT 2WD 3.0L FLEX, towing package. I have added a 4" spindle lift to the front...
  2. DeathRanger

Where to begin?

Where to begin? This was my 2nd ever Ranger and the one that really drove my passion for Ford Rangers in general. I've owned 3 after this but it's the only one left. It's a 2000 Ford Ranger 3.0l V6 Trailhead edition in a pretty rare color of Mandarin Gold Metallic. Last parked in 2018 with...
  3. Clutch replacement

I got a 2000 4.0L ranger and wondering what clutch replacement are you guys running
  4. 2000 Ranger 3.0 --> 5.0

So, I've already completed this swap, after taking many months of time to gather resources, do some homework, and jump into the grease pit but it was worth it. My vehicle is a 2000 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6 FFV 2wd (non-edge) I did not make use of a donor vehicle for this swap. Here's the information...
  5. 2000 3.0l Engine Replacement Running Rough and No Power

Hi, I'm new to the forum. So I bought a 2000 Ford Ranger 3.0l automatic XLT 4x4 Flex Fuel 8th digit: V with 156k miles with a seized engine (cam synchronizer failed). It has been sitting for about a year and pack rats had chewed up the wiring harness a bit. I found a 3.0l engine out of a 99...
  6. Hello from SW MO

Hello everyone. I've been a Ranger owner since 2010. It's a White 2000 Extended Cab XLT with a 4 cyl and 5 speed. I really enjoy my trunk, but I haven't been too good to it! It's my daily driver and I've decided recently since I don't plan on ever selling it I should put a little back into it. I...
  7. Seat Swap. 1989 to 2000 Ranger

I've got two Rangers. My old one is an 1989 x cab and I've got a 2000 x cab. Will the 89 bucket seats bolt right into the 2000? The 2000 has the split seats and the guy who owned the truck was a slob. I love my 89 seats and want to put them into the 2000. After I finish scavenging any parts, I'm...
  8. 2000 Ranger bed. What years Fit?

I have a 2000 Ranger XLT that needs a bed. Does it have to be from another 2000 for my tail lights to fit or will any other year work??
  9. Leaf to Coil Conversion.

So I'm doing a sas on my 2000 Ranger and I'm going to put coil springs up front and I'm stuck on whether or not to put coils in the rear to. How hard would that be? Just taking the leafs off and putting coil buckets on right?
  10. V8 conversion

I am planning on doing a V8 conversion to my 2000 Ranger v6 3.0 4x4 automatic with a 3in. body lift. What all would I need to do the swap? What should I get the motor from? What all will I need to pull from the donor vehicle to make it work? What headers will fit? I would also like to put a 5...
  11. 2000 Ford Ranger automatic stalls when shifted to drive but not reverse 4R55E trans.

First Post but I have searched the forum with no confident results, so I thought I would pose the question to all the Ranger Wizards . . . I have a 2000 Ranger Regular Cab 2.L Automatic transmission 4R55E "code T". - It stalls when shifted to "D"rive from park - It does NOT stall when...
  12. 2000 Ranger 4.0L lift question

Hey I just purchased a 2000 ranger completely stock. I want to lift it enough to fit 32's or 33's. If anyone can tell me how much lift I would need or link me a thread for it that would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.
  13. bourcier700

1997 VSS convert to 2000 VSS?

Hey I just Put a 2000 auto transmission in my 1997 3.0 ranger and once in place realized that there was no vss on the tail end of the transmission so I went online and read that on 98 and newer rangers they put the vss on the rear end and it works with the abs(i think not completely sure). Is...
  14. Stereo Bezel

i need a stereo bezel for my 2000. mine is damaged beyond repair. i can not find one anywhere in my town. does any one know where i can get one online. i need one with two power outlets and non 4x4.
  15. Replacing motor mounts on a 2000 Ranger 4X4 with the 3.0

Hi folks, First time poster here. I did a forum search, but did not come up anything useful. I am replacing the motor mounts in my 2000 Ranger 4X4 with the 3.0. I sprayed the studs and nuts with PB Blaster a few days ago. Is there anything I need to be aware of when doing this job? Do I...
  16. RangerSkate28

newish ranger guy from VA

Hey every one from ranger land. I have owned my 2000 4x4 for about a year now and have learned almost everything i know from this site so i finally made a profile. cant wait to get started

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad