• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 4.0

1. OBD II Wiring Diagram

Hey All, I finally got my 2000 Ranger 4.0 OHV fixed. I broke down and took it to the shop.. Turned out to be a clogged catalytic converter. The Mechanic tried his scanner (on top of my Launch, Innova, and Actron) but couldn't get communication from the ECU (is what the scanner says). It won't...
  2. Nicworrell94rangwr

2000 4.0 Wiring Harness Help

So If anyone viewing this has seen my other threads they relate to this. The previous owner cut back the old wiring harness but left five wires out, I’m wondering what they go to. Keep in mind he races trophy trucks and builds prerunners. I have an idea of what they go to but not entirely sure.
  3. Nicworrell94rangwr

Update on my 2000 4.0 C4 swap to my 94 Ranger

Here’s the engine and trans along with everything else that came with. I’m looking into a wiring harness but I’m having issues finding one, if anyone has access to one please let me know. Also dash and gauge cluster any recommendations on where I can get those?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad