• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1999 ford ranger

1. Help please - question re. Ranger wheel bearings

Hi all, I have a 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 that needs the front wheel bearings replaced. Is there a difference between a left-hand drive and a right-hand drive? I'm in Australia so any parts I can purchase are for right-hand drives. The car I have was bought in America and is a left-hand...
  2. 1999 Ranger 3.0Lv6 flex fuel engine locked up...

My 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0L v6 flex fuel engine just locked up on me... I've been looking for the same type of engine to do a clean swap but haven't found any around me for a decent price... I found an engine from a 2002 Ford Ranger 3.0 flex as well but wasn't sure if it would fit my '99. Can...
  3. looking for a diesel engine for a 99 ranger

I have a 1999 ford ranger with a 2.5 l diesel engine and I want to replace it with another diesel engine anyone know any websites i can find the right engine for it because i dont know which engine i can use to replace this one or give me the model engine i should be looking for?
  4. I Need Some Help

Well to get started, iv viewd the forum quite often over the past few years to help me with odds and ends ( such as changing my alternator and starter, and small things) without signing up, ;brownbag; but now i find myself in a bit of a pickle. so about ..well lets be honest, about 6 months ago...
  5. PCM not recieving a signal form CMP

I have a 1999 Ranger with a 4.0. I am getting a camshaft sensor circut malfunction code. I changed the camshaft sensor, no change. I cleaned all connector pins between the sensor and the computer, no change. I checked the voltage coming out of TWO wire camshaft sensor and at idle its putting out...
  6. 1999 Ranger 4x4 lights flashing

I drove my Ranger the other day on pavement in 4HI for several miles before seeing what I'd done. Now the 4HI / 4LO lights flash several times every few minutes. Fuses check out. What else to check?
  7. 1999 Ford Ranger Manual Locking Hubs

Hi, Looking for some help. I want to replace the vacuum hubs with the manual hubs and Rugged Ridge / AVM are the only product I've heard of that purports to fit my Ranger. However I'm having a hard time confirming "spline" count. My mechanic says my old system has a 42 spline count so I need a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad