• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1999 3.0

1. 1999 Ranger 3.0 vacuum issue & Engine overheating

Hello All, Just got this as my first DIY and learning a ton in the process. I am a computer nerd but have always been more of a fix it yourself kind of guy. Trust me when I say, if you are reading this you know more than I, but I am willing to listen and learn. Based on all that I have read...
  2. Help WIth 99 Ranger Engine

Hello. I have a 1999 Ford XLT Ranger 3.0 Gas, 170k Miles. I recently overheated and need advice on the issue. The lower hose came loose on the way home and the engine overheated. I put the hose back on correctly, added new coolant and truck started fine so I took it around the block for a...
  3. 1999 3.0

I was just wounding if Ford made any changes from the 1998 3.0 and the 1999 3.0. I have been looking at different engine parts like underdrive pulleys and headers and exhaust. And most of it says from 1992 thr 1998, when i put in my 1999 most of it says will not fit. Is there some change that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad