• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 2.3l ranger

1. 1994 outer tie rod ends wrong thread direction?

I recently replaced the upper and lower ball joints and outer tie rod ends on my '94 b2300. Afterward, I took it to a local shop for an alignment. They told me that they couldn't align it because the tie rod ends are wrong and the thread causes the alignment collars to just spin on the ends and...
  2. RuralRangerRoadin

Looking for a Mentor, pretty please with sprinkles on top

I'm an owner of a '11 Ranger 2.3L 4cyl automatic, and possibly about to purchase a' 94 manual. 99.99% positive after replacing the shift solenoids in my '11 that the issue does indeed lie in the tranny and I'm getting ready to take it out of commission to tackle an increasingly daunting to-do...
  3. Nicworrell94rangwr

Swapping a 2000 4.0 and C4 transmission into 94 ranger with a 2.5L with a manual trans

The engine and trans I’m getting just came out of a 98 and it comes with everything besides a wiring harness and engine mounts. The trans comes with a 3 speed shifter and all the connections I’m probably gonna go to an auto wrecking yard and get all that I need from a 2000 ranger there. Is this...
  4. 2.3l Lima longblock FACTORY REFURBISHED

I bought a factory refurbished engine for my 94 Ranger from a popular auto parts store and never ended up using it. Still in the shipping crate with plastic on it. Gaskets included. 500obo Central Iowa Area but will travel some distance or meet halfway.
  5. Engine won't start

My 1994 2.3L SFI (California only) won't start all the time. I purchased a replacement motor and did not know enough to look at all the connectors on the harness. The old harness is no longer available. There is no connector for the cam position sensor on this harness and the motor came with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad