• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. New from Oregon :D

Hey, Im new to the site, but I come from a Ford family. And I have had my 92 Ford Ranger xlt for about 6 years. I am still iffy on what my goal is for the look of my truck. But since its a 2wd I doubt i will be off roading. But I do love my ford. :) Will have pictures soon. Hope to get a lot of...
  2. Homemade lift kit?

Anybody out there done a custom lift? I got a 92 ranger 4x4 that is an off roader only, need a lift but don't wanna spend the cash since its just a beater. Any help is appreciated.
  3. Hello

Hi, name's Jesse and this is the first time I have ever used a forum. Been look on therangerstation for a while, and now have started my own project. I have a 1992 Ranger super cab. Ford Norfolk was the first owner, then my father, and now me (he got tired of me borrowing it). Swapping the...
  4. 1992 ford ranger v6 3.0

So here is the scoop. I have recently got a 1992 Ford Ranger v6 3.0 180,000 miles 2 wd. I have had a few problems with it but nothing major. I have one problem left, the truck rattles when the clutch is not pushed in, I push the clutch all the way to the floor and the noise stops. I have been...
  5. 1992 ford ranger v6 3.0

So here is the scoop. I have recently got a 1992 Ford Ranger v6 3.0 180,000 miles. I have had a few problems with it but nothing major. I have one problem left, the truck rattles when the clutch is not pushed in, I push the clutch all the way to the floor and the noise stops. I have been...
  6. hello everyone nice site

i stumbled upon this site at work trying to find some answers for my 92 ranger. when i found it i signed up as soon as i got on here... i have had my ranger for three years now, and i love it. im glad to see other people that have the same passion for it. my user name rangergoboom...
  7. 92 2.3 AC problems

I just bought this truck for work, so I honestly don't know much about it. When I went to look at it before I bought it, the AC worked fine. I had to put a radiator in it, then drove it home. After I got home, the AC stopped working. Light on the control panel comes on, but nothing beyond that...
  8. 92 Ford Ranger, 2.3L manual…Mystery

I’m having starting issues. Yesterday and this morning it wouldn’t start. I turned the key to on without starting the car and left it for a couple of minutes and tried again. It started up easily after that. :icon_confused: So my question is: What would cause my car to need the key turned to...
  9. my 1992 ranger xlt

before and after the paint (truck originally had no tinted windows no stickers grey grille 14 inch rims with 225 tires and i put a 2 inch lift in it) me in my truck my gf in my truck what do you all think? :)
  10. Need a 92 Xploder Manual ECU!

I bought a 92' Xploder XLT for $200 from a friend's dad. Ran and drove like new (till I ripped the motor out). The 4.0 is getting a gasket kit and a new head before it goes in to my 85 BII. I'm going to bolt it to my manual trans. So I've got some time before I NEED the new computer. If anyone...