• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1992 ford ranger

1. Acgallen

Sat for a month, Fuel pump wont prime

Another problem after the other. When i go to turn my key i hear silence, whereas a month ago it would prime and start. Its a rebuilt 306 5.0 that would cut out at higher rpm's, so i replaced the fuel pump a few days ago and still no priming. Im getting to the point where i think wiring a switch...
  2. Acgallen

1993 Mustang Harness into 1992 Ranger Harness Help

So I've finally reached the point where the long block is assembled (for the most part) and now I'm swapping the A9L mustang computer with the matching harness into the ranger. Ive dug around for a while trying to figure out what is necessary to splice. I've found (By Bob) that connector 39 (8...
  3. 1992redranger

Thoughts on Centric, Durago, other...? Rotor & Brake Pad Kits?

Hey team! I want to start off this post by first saying that several of the wheel studs on my front rotors (1992 Ranger, 2WD) are bad. 😅 Since I don't want my wheels to fall off, I was thinking of replacing the rotors (and maybe brake pads, too?) and was looking on RockAuto to see what was...
  4. 1992 ranger 2.9 engine swap for 1999 explorer 4.0

I have done some research and I have found that some 4.0 engines can blot straight up to a 1992 ranger 2.9. I am wondering if a 1999 explorer 4.0 will blot right on the tranny, and motor mounts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad