• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need bolt sizes

Hi everyone. I have a 94 ranger 3.0, 5 speed, std. cab. I can't seem to find the right help forum to post this. I need to know what bolt sizes for the gas tank straps and heat shield. Thanks.
  2. VSS question?

Hi everyone! I have a '94 ranger, std cab, 3.0, 5 speed, rwd. I'm just curious of what performance issues, if any, is caused by a bad VSS? I understand that it is apart of the ABS system but, would it effect anything like mileage or engine performance? Thanks. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337...
  3. Windshield washer plumbing?

I have a 94 ranger. On the washer hose, there is a T fitting that splits off between the washer nozzles and there is a hose leading from that T fitting and goes through the fire wall. Where does that goes go to and what function does it serve? Thanks.
  4. Under hood clearance for needed intake mod

Hey all, I have a 94 3.0 5speed rwd. My oem intake tube is basically held together with electrical tape and now is the time to upgrade. I'm doing my own set up and am in need of clearance measurements from the original location of the oem tube between intake and airbox. I'm looking into running...
  5. Koeo/koer codes

Hey all, can any one help me with a list of koeo and koer 3 digit codes for 94 ranger? Thanks
  6. Front ABS wire routing

Hey everyone, I have a 94 ranger and the front ABS wires in both sides are in hooked. I can't seem to find the wires. Can anyone send a photo or reply of where they usually are routed to the front calipers. Thanks
  7. Low beams won't stay on

Hey everyone I have a 94 ranger. The low beams won't stay on. I have narrowed it down to the turn signal switch. Push the switch to high beam and they're on. Pull it back to low and no low beam. Pull in to flash high beam the highs come on. When I slowly release the flash the low beams come on...
  8. 4wd shocks on rwd

Hey everyone, I have a 94 ranger xlt 3.0 5speed 2/4 drop. Are 4wd shocks compatible with my rwd? I came a cross a good deal on a full set I'm pretty sure the rear shocks are compatible but what about the front set? Thanks for any help
  9. No dash, no stop/tail and no reverse lights

Good morning all, I have a 94 ranger 3.0 with a 03 5 speed trans. Before anyone says that new of a trans won't work right in that old of a truck, believe me I know all about it. I'm not the one that put it in. Anyhow, first off no dash and stop/tail lights. Is there any hidden relays or fuses...
  10. 97 tranny in a 94... help with speedo

I'm reclaiming my 94 ranger from my brother. It has the original 3.0 and a 5 speed manual from a 97 ranger. My bro didn't listen to me about finding a tranny from 91 through 94 to go back in it. He got a deal on the 97 which I don't blame him and then he tells me the speedo don't work, for...
  11. 5.0 and 3.8 compatibility?

Hey everyone, long time since I've been on here. I really need to know how compatible a 5.0 is to a 3.8 as in internal parts; pistons and rings, rods and such. I'm trying to get my truck back on the road as a daily driver and save fuel. Any advice welcome thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad