• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. stephens 94 sport

Gonna photo dump!
  2. Spring bucket replacement

i have some buckets modified with F250 shock towers grafted on to them, didn't need them after my SAS
  3. stephens 94 sport

So some things happened.... hehehe
  4. Project El Taco...1990 BII

this is so true, I got the narrowed HP d44(complete with hiem DOM steering) for my SAS radius arms, duff buckets, track bar, etc west virgina to montana for about 300$ on a 48x48 pallet.
  5. stephens 94 sport

It’s pieced together, want anything? I’m selling the lift parts
  6. stephens 94 sport

made a spare tire carrier, some snow wheeling pics out with some yota guys, maybe ill post all the videos of pulling people out here. we got a lot of snow recently and everyone is getting stuck. and explorer had a birthday :)
  7. 4 door mazda navajo?

same body panels difference is tailights and front grill/lights as far as exterior goes. one day I will swap to navajo tail lights.
  8. Steering thoughts

So I have some bump steer, not much but a bit and am debating keeping my TTB instead of putting the Dana 44 I have in. or at least for a while seeing as my TTB does everything I need it too. my current steering (FA600 pitman arm): I'm thinking about trying the super runner steering. but my...
  9. moving axle wedges?

i figured but has anyone done this?
  10. moving axle wedges?

friend has a 76 high pinion axle he wants to sell me with a second 79 axle for brake parts and spare axles. is it easier to move cast wedges in then outboard the coil buckets? has anyone done this? i know the 76 will have welded on wedges.
  11. stephens 94 sport

This is all taken from my build log on explorerforum, but i had to post it here so most of this at first will be catching up. Hey, my names Stephen and I've been lurking on this forum since I got my first X, it was a 1993 eddie baur that was kinda beat and only had 126k on it. but after...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad