• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Craig0320

Welp Got a New Project Given to me.

I know it's not a ford but all of us here love projects no matter what. Wife's aunt blessed me with this truck. 2000 silverado 1500. Had a blowed up 4.3. Got a donor 5.3 tahoe ringed the motor new rod bearings, btr truck norris cam with valve springs , speed enginerring long tubes, and got a...
  2. Craig0320

96 Lincoln Town Car Engine Removal Questions?

I have an older gentlemen wanting me to swap in a lower mileage engine and transmission into his 96 town car with the same year donor. I have pulled many engines and transmissions but never out of a town car. Is there anything I need to be aware of. I would love to pull he whole package but will...
  3. Craig0320

Need Help Finding Quality 2019 F550 Locking Hubs

Any recommendations? My swapped from factory hubs to warn and stripped those out too. He is a hot shot hauler and has only had this problem while trying to get out of real sandy areas. He lives in New Mexico.
  4. Craig0320

Has anyone used HPTuners and what do you think of doing your own tuning?

Lay the opinions out ya'll. I'm considering buying it for my next project I'm trying to procure.
  5. Craig0320

Electric Ranger for sale.

So I found this browsing on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/407734294471888?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A9a109ba0-853d-488b-bbb6-875606664eda
  6. Craig0320

James Duff Factory Pre runner Ranger for sale on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1714859385344319 This has been up for a few weeks. The listing started off at 2500.00. Don't know anything about James Duff edition.
  7. Craig0320

31K 1993 f350 7.3 IDI

Check this thing out.
  8. Craig0320

New Shop!

Well I haven't been posting much or at all since around March. I am pretty much done with my shop. Here are a few pics.
  9. Craig0320

Anyone else built/updated their computer recently?

I upgraded a few things. Old system. New system. AMD FX8350 Core i5-9600k 3.7ghz OVERCLOCKED TO 4.6GHZ. I AM GOING TO...
  10. Craig0320

Got good results for motor magic engine flush.

05 silverado had an oil change. Fired it back up and the lifter had pretty much collapsed from trash. It was causing a slight miss in the engine. Ran motor magic through it and it was half as loud. Change the oil and ran it at 4k for a minute. It idled down and after a minute it slightly came...
  11. Craig0320

How much is my ranger worth?

Thinking about doing body work and getting it painted next year then selling it. What you guys think its worth? 75k on motor rear end transmission. 2000 5.0 explorer motor 4r70w 4406 manual shift transfer case. Everything works.
  12. Craig0320

Friendly Comparison of Ford 7.5 460 to Gm 8.1 496.

Who has driven both and what is there take.
  13. Craig0320

Bout to Start Building a Shop YAY!

Going to pour the slab in October. 30X40 and going to pour footers for snap on car lift that I got for free.
  14. Craig0320

Weak/Bad 02 sensors and car batteries cause all sorts of problems.

Long story short I've had power loss for some time now. Installed a new fuel pump helped but still felt weak. My shifts where getting firm to harsh. Fuel trims were negative and barely went positive under load. My battery was only holding voltage for about 3 hours now. I have been milking it for...
  15. Craig0320

Found 5.0 expo for sale

https://houma.craigslist.org/pts/d/morgan-city-50-ford-explorer/6889988915.html
  16. Craig0320

Slept at Atl Airport Thursday night.

So I went to Raleigh NC for a John Deere tech school. Boarding my return flight Thursday they made me check my bag because of full flight even though it was carry on. Got to Atl at 7 p:m. Flight was at 9:53. Got close to time. Delayed an hour. This continued until it was delayed until 6:45 a:m...
  17. Craig0320

Thinking about converting to live axle setup on 98 ranger.

Well my rugged ridge manual locking hub feel off somewhere. I am thinking about getting explorer hubs with axles to convert it to a live axle. I wonder how much this will affect fuel mileage and parts wear. Any suggestions?
  18. Craig0320

New 2020 Ford Super Duty 7.3 Big Block Coming Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FtNlfAbc2w

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad