• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 3.0 2WD Manual vs Auto PCM wiring?

So I did a swap from the auto to a manual. During the swap I installed a manual PCM. I did not change the engine harness because my research suggested that it wasn't necessary (basically the new PCM isn't looking for the auto). Since the swap I've been getting lots of codes and drive ability...
  2. Roanoke Va members?

Anyone know a good mechanic in the Roanoke area? Need some help on my 94.
  3. Auto to Manual Swap Wiring - 92-94 2WD

I just finished a trans swap in my 94 2WD, extended cab, XLT with the 3.0 V6. First let me thank the many members who have shared their experiences. They were invaluable in helping me understand what I was up against and in gathering the right parts. I'm posting this to share what I found when...
  4. New member in Roanoke Va

Hello All, I am new to the site but have owned my 94 Ranger XLT for 15 years after inheriting it from the original owner, my Dad. Needless to say the truck has alot of sentimental value and is in great shape having only done 135K miles. The only major plan is to swap to a five speed once the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad