• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1991 ranger 4.6 swap

Hi so I posted on a different thread that mentioned a 4.6 the other day and was recommend by a member to start a thread of my build. so here it is I haven't touched it cents spring time its a 1991 was a 2.9 auto truck the donor car was a 2003 ex under cover cop. I used ford e250 motor mounts...
  2. how do i post pics and videos

as the title says do i have to do anything to files to make them work thanks in advance
  3. 1999 ranger v8 swap from a 1999 expo

So I did this swap over my Christmas brake got it running and driving (yay) I ended up swapping the dash and complete engine bay harness so I could keep the cruise and auto climate control. Any ways the one big ish problem I have is my speedo does not work so do I have to swap the abs pump or...
  4. explorer interior part swap question

Hello so I have a 1999 ranger xl i'm doing a v8 swap to and i have a 1999 explorer Eddie bauer as a donor vehicle. I have to switch the column for the PATS and I was wanting to keep the radio controls, auto climate control and use the cruise control because my truck dos not have cruise. I found...
  5. custom step side bed

Hi im looking for some thoughts on a idea i have. I have a 1988 ranger with 1989 front end swap done to it and my bed has had patch panels done to it by one of the previous owners and it was a bad job also the under side of the bed floor supports are very rusty (chunks are missing). scenes it...
  6. DJM 2 inch drop arms on a 99 questions

So I've done some looking around and haven't found an answer, do in have to buy DJMs upper arm as well or can i just run all my stock stuff (except shocks) with no problem? Thanks for your input in advance.
  7. pic attempt with flicker

8. 15 x 10 on first gen?

Hi I'm thinking of putting 15 x 10 rims on the rear of my lowered 1988 3 in the front and 4 in the rear I'm thinking sve drag rims they have a customer pic of a second gen with them on the owner says fit with some trick does anyone have any guesses as to what he means. I'm thinking chrome ones...
  9. Hi

Hello everyone how goes it. My name is Andrew and I'm a proud owner of 2 Rangers a 2008 fx4 and a 1988 2wd 302. One of the reasons I joined is to ask what back spacing on a 15 x 10 rim do I need to fit inside my stock fender well of my 88 its lowered 3 in the front 4 in the rear. the other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad