• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OneGoofyGuy

Been a min

Over the past few weeks Ive been able to swap out my front end from Dana 28 to 35. I also added new inner, outer tie rods, and I went down a size on tires from 35s to 33s. Now when I’m driving it only pulls to the left a little. But it does bounce. I know I need an alignment for sure. But the...
  2. OneGoofyGuy

Immortal Ranger

NV4500 is the easiest to deal with for a 4bt and I’m not sure what tcase yet gotta look up a decent one
  3. OneGoofyGuy

Immortal Ranger

Here’s the pitch, swap the measly 2.9 V6 for a beef cake 3.9 4BT I’ll give you guys the pause for hollering and wooing. Anyways I know of the reinforcing the frame, beefing the suspension, body kit so I can shut the hood, front and rear are more than likely staying at 3.73, 33s of the best...
  4. OneGoofyGuy

1994 Explorer Sport

Appreciate it man. Lol I would’ve taken the drive too. I can’t seem to find one that’s five speed and four-wheel-drive and still in good condition
  5. OneGoofyGuy

1994 Explorer Sport

Hey man do you still have this beast? I’ve been looking for a decent looking explorer for a couple years.
  6. OneGoofyGuy

Trans whining?

7. OneGoofyGuy

Trans whining?

Manual
  8. OneGoofyGuy

Trans whining?

What would make your transmission whine? It sounds like how the power steering whines. I’ve never heard of it before. Help me out here please
  9. OneGoofyGuy

For Sale Rare 1997 4.0L Ranger

Do you still have this truck?
  10. OneGoofyGuy

Wanted Old Camper Top?

That’s not far how much you selling it for?
  11. OneGoofyGuy

Wanted Old Camper Top?

Where are you located?
  12. OneGoofyGuy

Wanted Old Camper Top?

Anyone got a camper top they wanna get rid of? Kinda like mine looking for someone else lmk what you got!
  13. OneGoofyGuy

Wanted Any 1st gens around?

I will definitely keep you in mind Tony. I am still working on my daily at the moment but I am looking for a “nice cruiser/ sleeper”. Much appreciated Tony.
  14. OneGoofyGuy

What could it be?

1991 Ford Ranger 5 speed 2.9l It has a new fuel pump fuel filter but the fuel pressure was low. It’s supposed to be 30-40psi what else could it be? Probably something I’m looking over.
  15. OneGoofyGuy

New problem. Not surprised.

No as a matter of fact I haven't lol
  16. OneGoofyGuy

I have bled it but I'll double check it.
  17. OneGoofyGuy

1989 Ford Ranger XLT swapped to a 4.0l with a FM146 Will not go into gear. I tried to put it in first, hold the clutch, then crank it, but it's like the clutch isn't engaged. It'll pull the truck forward like the clutch isn't held down.
  18. OneGoofyGuy

Quicc help

It I didn't use the test light I know what a test light does. No one's hating on you it's all good.
  19. OneGoofyGuy

Quicc help

If you go back and reread. I have a volt meter.
  20. OneGoofyGuy

Quicc help

You son of a bitch I'm in.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad