• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hi! 98 xlt 4x4 single cab long bed 4.0ohv here

Hello my name is Devon I'm a welder and diesel mechanic and I'm fairly new here! I never realized how huge the ranger community is! I've got a rust free 98 4.0 ranger, 4x4, rebuilt transmission, 233,000+ on the chassis and a little over 2,000+ on the motor. Ive browsed for sometime and made a...
  2. 98 4.0 Ranger Full rebuild. Lean and Rich code issue.

I have a 98 Ford Ranger that I just recently rebuilt from inside out. Long block, all new internals all tested ready to roll. Almost everything on this motor is brand new. For the first 500 mile break in I ran it at different speeds under different loads with no issue. Change oil, Repeat...
  3. 98 4.0 ohv help

Hello I'm new here but have lurked for a long time. I have a 98 Single cab long bed Ranger with the 4.0 ohv in it. It's my daily driver and I love it. Its a rust free southern truck I bought out of Texas with 200,000 plus on it. The truck made it 10,000 miles for me before the engine developed a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad