• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jimmyspy14

jimmyspy's 02 4x4

rock sliders (continued). Welding up the drivers side So drilling the mounting holes in the frame was major PITA. Ended up buying a 90 degree drill adapter from harbor freight to reach the top holes. I was a little unsure of how it would pan out, but it got the job done. Gussets...
  2. Jimmyspy14

jimmyspy's 02 4x4

Thanks! I really like this little Hobart machine, makes up for my lack of skill haha I'm not sure I really wanna know.... haha I'm guessing they're pushing 80lbs a piece :rolleyes:
  3. Jimmyspy14

jimmyspy's 02 4x4

Welp, went and started another project. Finally got tired of knocking dents out of the rocker panels (plus they're getting pretty rusty and are starting to not like all the bending ), and decided to make a set of rock sliders. I actually came to this conclusion and bought most of the steel last...
  4. Jimmyspy14

jimmyspy's 02 4x4

So after meeting up the Jim and a few other forum members at the Dearborn Meet & Greet, I'm gonna try and be more active over here (I frequent a few of the "other" ranger forums). Seems like a build thread is a good place to start. Ok, this is about the third build thread I've put together, so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad