• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bobbie58

help with a PO 1151 code

its a new pipe with the two cats, i had JBA headers on it and the pipe from the egr would not tighten up where it mounts to the header , so i put the stock exhaust manifolds back on, it has a cool air intake on it and the rubber part where the air temp sensor mounts into it had cracks in it...
  2. bobbie58

help with a PO 1151 code

My 1998 ranger with a 3.0 2wd keeps a pending code 1151 popping up ,i replaced the bank two oxygen sensor, the map sensor , the injectors, my fuel regulator and fuel pump, says it can be a vacuum leak on the engine or my pcm, my fuel pressure is about 68 , could it be the fuel regulator or the...
  3. bobbie58

my 1998

my 1998 ranger
  4. bobbie58

pretty much done finally ,

pretty much done finally ,
  5. bobbie58

can i replace my stationary windows with pop out quarter windows ?

no i drilled holes through the plastic and used the bodyclips i got with the windows the holes are already there,
  6. bobbie58

I bought a 2wd 1998 ford ranger with a 3.0 the Y pipe is leaking between the pipes coming down from the motor and the o2 sensor is bad and broke off.

I had two 4wd pipes with two cats attached to them, can I use one of those pipes on a 2wd. and can i keep the 2wd cat pipe on it, with the other two cats, pa we need cats for emissions,
  7. bobbie58

it works . the holes are in behind the interior mouldings ,had to order from LMC truck the weatherstripping for the opening windows, removing bolts that mount the stationary widows was easy,removing the weatherstripping was messy (stringy and gooey) , but not too bad,,,,,,,,,
  8. bobbie58

After pulling the interior panel out i found the holes were already there, had to pop rivet the two brackets on each side on the front and install the two clips on cab the on the closing side had to order the quarter window seals but found the windows are different between a 1998 2 door extended...
  9. bobbie58

Had to replace my 2000 ranger with a 1998 ranger xlt splash 2wd,,,

Had to replace my 2000 ranger with a 1998 ranger xlt splash 2wd,,,
  10. bobbie58

i just came across a set of pop open quarter windows for my 1998 extended cab , will they bolt or will i need to modify where my stationary windows bolt? seem to be about the same size? bracket and all the mouthing hardware,
  11. bobbie58

Rear Window Options

i just changed my rear slider from my 2000 to my 1998 extended cab ,the 98 was marked up bad ,they both bolt in .
  12. bobbie58

starter relay problem?

i have a 2000 ford ranger 3.0 replaced just about everything , it died driving one day shut it off and wouldnt start just click then got a jump it started ran well then when i got home it would click then sometimes start, then it quit and nothing now if i pull the starter relay and use a jumper...
  13. bobbie58

no start was clicking?

had a lock company make me two new keys and he couldnt get the computer to recognize the keys , i replaced the transciever , bcm, 2 other computers ,i sent the computer down to a company he says he can delete pats so i will see,,
  14. bobbie58

no start was clicking?

The theft light is flashing when the key is on
  15. bobbie58

no start was clicking?

could it be the crankshaft sensor or the coil the metal around the bottom of the coil is rusty is that considered a ground? the bottom of the crankshaft sensor where the metal is is black and dirty,, changed the positive and negative cables,,
  16. bobbie58

no start was clicking?

cleaned the ground cable the big one and the small one that attaches to the rad support,, the ground cable is the only cable I didn't replace ,it looks like fun where it bolt to the engine block ,
  17. bobbie58

no start was clicking?

I have a 2000 ranger with a 3.0 and a couple of weeks ago stopped at a friends house turned it off and had to get it jumped got it home , when you turn the key you would just get a click ,took the battery and starter to advance tested good, changed the positive cable ,installed new terminals...
  18. bobbie58

finally getting painted

Thanks rebuilt just about everything all the work I did myself even rebuilding the trans and paint, motor is the only thing not redone front fenders. rad support front fenders hood bumper and grille all controls switches replaced tailgate rear roll pan all new suspension and brakes e brake...
  19. bobbie58

had to be different

had to be different

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad