• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Locotomb

What I did with my ranger today

My friend and I where taking pictures of the truck for some reason. And he got an idea. I said what the hell. It’s just a 30 second clip. Lol https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2853251558335506&id=100009520691759&notif_t=video_processed&notif_id=1610605250192907&ref=m_notif
  2. Locotomb

69' Highboy trailer

It's in really good condition. Washington State kept and barely used since becoming a trailer 30 years ago. Comes with a HD trailer jack. No tailgate. Lights are plug and play. I just wired em up. It has a Dana 60 Rear axle 3.73, and Flexomatic Springs. Which I'm considering putting on something...
  3. Locotomb

Has anyone seen this before?

I'm curious what the A in A75 stands for. I've never seen it in this location before. And I've looked at a lot of axle tags. I believe this to be a junk yard replacement on my 86. P.S. its a 3.45 Open Diff. And it's on the 86 Ranger, Maybe its from a minivan, the Aerostar I think. I don't know.
  4. Locotomb

88 Ranger XLT 2.9l A/T 2x4 ext/cab, 2nd owner

When I was 5 years old I was amazed to see a brand new shiny truck, with Bright Red Interior. I crawled around that truck For the next ten years. Dreaming up all kinds of whatever, Listening to music. You know whatever. Finally the day came and my Grandpa said If I had the money I could buy it...
  5. Locotomb

3d modeling 88' ranger 2wd Gamemodel.

I ran across this forum and figured I would share my "model". This will be my first complete game model. This screenshot is my first ingame test. When I get done I will post more pics. For test purposes I used wheels from another game, textured by me.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad