• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. stillwater

Swappable interior parts

My 98 XLT std cab 2dr Ranger has some interior issues I'd like to fix.. I know the Explorer and Mountaineer have stuff that will swap in, do any Lincolns, etc have stuff that swaps as well? Getting in my mid fifties and looking to build a combo luxury/performance jalopy ..lol My build up so...
  2. stillwater

need some opinions...98 V8?, or...?

I recieved a 98 2wd shortbed Ranger a few months ago in a trade. Please forgive me if I've asked before, as I had a stroke sometime ago and don't always remember what I've already asked. I've been to several forums, most say to come here. :icon_idea: Anyway, as I read through here I get the...
  3. stillwater

Building a 98 Ranger with Exploer swap, general questions

I currently have a 98 Ranger std. cab XLT, with 2.5 engine and 4R44 auto trans. I've been gathering info on this swap for a good while, but I need to make one clear post with all my questions. I am aware much of this info has already been posted here, but due to a stroke a few years ago, a...
  4. stillwater

Explorer engine'trans into 98 Ranger

I have a 98 Ranger 2WD with the 2.5 automatic, from a recent trade with a friend. Also giving me his 96 Ranger 2WD, both short bed. 96 has no engine but a 5spd trans. I was going to V8 the 96, with a 5.0 and the manual. However, I found out the frame is badly bent in the front end. That truck...
  5. stillwater

Door chime

How do I disconnect the "door open chime" or whatever it's called, in my '98 Ranger XLT? It's driving me nuttier than I already am. Lol :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad