• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Losing coolant, not burning

'96 2.3L 2WD over 200k mi Never checked the actual radiator fluid except for when I bought the truck 2 months ago. I've always just looked at the resivour. About 3 weeks ago I noticed it was empty but that turned out to be the hose got disconnected rubbing against the air intake so I used a...
  2. After replacing the usual culprits, still bad MPG

2.3L 4speed Auto with over 200k and no extra weight besides an aluminum tool box getting 18MPG. When I bought it used a few months ago, I figured it just had old parts and I started to do some tune-ups. Replaced spark plugs and wires New air filter Cleaned MAF Changed Oil and filter Cleaned...
  3. 2.3 '96 Leaking/seeping oil

I changed the oil and filter almost immediately after buying the truck in June, so I don't know if it was leaking before. I tightened the drain plug just a little bit more and snugged the two small bolts on the plate behind the drain plug and I know they are not leaking. I sprayed the underside...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad