• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Would it fit?

So I have a 1997 Ranger 4 cyl that broke a timing belt and we have never been able to get to fire since replacing it. I also have a 1993 302 f150 that has front end damage, enough its not worth the cost of repair. The trans was recently rebuilt before it got wrecked and I have the engine...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Popping from exhaust but will not fire when cranked.

Still battling this 1997 Ranger to get it started again. I am about to have to just have it taken to a shop :( Timing belt shredded on Christmas Eve so we had to get a new one. Got the new one on and had some more mechanically inclined help getting it set right. Now when we crank it we get an...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Crankshaft Position Sensor replacement.

1997 2.3 2WD Timing belt broke while son was driving home Christmas Eve. Towed it home and got the belt replaced. Crank but no fire. Got a TDC tool to make sure I had it set correctly on the compression stroke and all good there. Checked for spark on with one of the plug in lights. It does...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad