• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Broken transmission to transfer case adapter

So I was driving today and heard a very loud bang and pop. I pull off to the side of the road and see the transfer case dangling on the skid plate. I already had the front driveshaft out and the u joints broke when the transfer case fell. I was able to pull the transfer case and transmission out...
  2. 33s on 2004 Ford Ranger No Lift

Hello, I have did this install using 3 inch bulge fiberglass fenders and 1.5 inch wheel spacer on the front. They fit with no trimming on the rear. The wheels are pro comp 15x8 with 3.75 inches of backspacing. I used mickey thompson deegan 38 mud terrains. Had to trim the front bumper a little...
  3. 3 inch fiberglass fenders

Hello everyone, I wanted to out 33x12.5r15 on 15x8 wheels and tires on my truck but did not want to shell out 1500$ for the superlift kit, since I have a 2004. So I decided to do fiberglass front fenders. I got 3 inch bulge from mcneil racing. Came in a look nice. Very easy to install as well...
  4. 2004 Ford Ranger FX4 LVII Build

Hello everyone. I purchased my first vehicle back in march of 2017 after joining the marine corps . I thought I it was a regular 2004 ford ranger XLT 4x4. But after doing some researching and looking at axle tags and part numbers, I learned that it was an FX4 LVII. It has the chrome shifter, two...
  5. C-Clip Eliminator on FX4 LVII 8.8 31 Spline

Could i use the Yukon Gear & Axle C-Clip eliminator kit on my stock ford ranger FX4 LVII 8.8 31 spline axle? Please explain why not if so. Thank you.
  6. Leaf Spring Question

I recently bought a 2004 Ford Ranger XLT (FX4 LVII? Don't know for sure). I was looking at the rear leaf spring set up and saw a block between the leaf springs and the axle. Is this stock or did the previous owners do this? Thank you

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad