• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MarkDonovan

2020 RANGER 4X2 2.5 LIFT 285/70R17

I thought so, I will move forward and post any issues I run into.
  2. MarkDonovan

2020 RANGER 4X2 2.5 LIFT 285/70R17

I just purchased a 2020 4x2 Ranger Sport. I was wondering if anyone knows if this combination will work. 2.5 Rough Country Leveling kit and 285/70R17 BFG all terrain tires on stock wheels...
  3. MarkDonovan

2004 - 4.0 Rev Limiter ?

You can purchase a Diablo tuner. Removing the speed limiter and raising Rev limiter is are options. I run 4:89 gears I used it to get my speed back in line. On my 2WD Ranger I did a top speed run and lost courage and lifted at 126MPH. At least that's what my GPS recorded. Diablo Sport
  4. MarkDonovan

Converting 2001 Edge 2wd 5spd to 4wd Auto with 2000 donor Ranger

Thanks for the heads up! I will fix it, and sell it!
  5. MarkDonovan

Converting 2001 Edge 2wd 5spd to 4wd Auto with 2000 donor Ranger

I just purchased a 2000 XLT Ext Cab, 4WD Automatic truck with a blown engine. I own a Clean 2001 Ranger regular cab 2wd Edge 5 speed. I would like to swap the Steering Column, Transmission, and 4wd components to the Regular cab Edge. The XLT is a 2000 Model 4.0 and the Edge is a 2001 4.0 Do I...
  6. MarkDonovan

CLUTCH SLAVE ISSUES

That's a good point. The original OEM ones always lasted the longest. I will go that rout on this one. Unless I get solid advise otherwise.
  7. MarkDonovan

CLUTCH SLAVE ISSUES

"I've owned nothing but Rangers my entire life (30+ years of ownership) and have never had those kinds of problems." "Even the aftermarket versions made from billet aluminum and stainless steel still leak or fail regularly." Ahh so we agree, not the best design. I don't know that any of my...
  8. MarkDonovan

CLUTCH SLAVE ISSUES

We must be close in age, I have owned 11 rangers first one bought new in 1990. I have had this issue with every one that has had the manual trans. I have always paid a shop to do the clutches, I haven't done any myself. I work on machines all day and don't want to work on them when I am off. I...
  9. MarkDonovan

CLUTCH SLAVE ISSUES

Seven, that's right, Seven clutches on 11 rangers. That's how many times the crappy slave cylinder has caused me to replace a clutch. I have a 2003 Ranger edge 4X4 and this two year old slave is now acting up and the bleeder screw is frozen and I can't even attempt to bleed it. Does anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad