• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 Ranger has noises coming from front left axle, or differential

I pulled the plug, about a quart came out and it was kind of milky and gray in color , how Do you drain this and what would be some idea of how the waterway have got in there
  2. 92 Ranger has noises coming from front left axle, or differential

I pulled the plug, about a quart came out and it was kind of milky and gray in color , how Do you drain this and what would be some idea of how the water got in there
  3. 92 Ranger has noises coming from front left axle, or differential

right before all this started i had the front right tire fixed, the guy dropped the locking hub on the ground, so I thought that may have been it so I replaced them. While doing that I did notice the old one was missing the big Oring that matches to the rotor, so its very likely that i have...
  4. 92 Ranger has noises coming from front left axle, or differential

It sounds like it may actually be something in the differential binding, was hoping for an easy fix
  5. 92 Ranger has noises coming from front left axle, or differential

I have a 92 extended cab 4.0 4X4 5 speed manual hubs 142,000 miles. Truck started making a clicking sound from the front end . Based on some information I was given I bought a new pair of warn locking hubs. Didn’t make a difference. With the hubs locked and not in 4x4 there is clicking from the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad