• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My 88 Danger Ranger - for dunes and desert

I thought I'd share my current build on a 1988 Ranger standard cab. Its a 2wd with the 2.9l v6 and a whole lot of miles. I bought it from family, (its now been owned by 3 generations of my family) with the hopes to let it live out the rest of its life in truck Valhalla, amongst the dunes, and in...
  2. DIY: Fender Well Trim

Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to Install: 30 Minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full...
  3. Suspension Travel Needs Dunes vs Desert

Recently purchased an 88 ranger standard cab, 2wd with the goal of creating a budget build to blast around in the dunes of Pismo and to learn the basics. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2kp8ciz5ohl1cp/Ranger%20Before%201.jpg?dl=0 When it comes to suspension, the dunes of Pismo are relatively soft...
  4. New CA Ranger Owner - Prerunner possibilities?

Hello, I am entirely new to ranger ownership and have had a couple experiences off-roading and playing in the sand. I recently lucked out and got a smoking hot deal on a 1988 Ford Ranger, standard cab. Its a 2wd 5 speed that I intend to swap the v6 out for a 2.3l Turbo engine (A lot of my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad