• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I may build one of these one day.

I know the Ranger has been discontinued but I couldn't order one of these any way. If I could get the Ranger I wont it would be a standard cab 4cyl. 4x4 manual shift. Toyota offers this and I wont one in a Ranger. Jeep sold 4 wheel drive four cyl. for years. I'd wont mine with a 03 steering...
  2. 4x4 std. cab.

Yeah that was my logic with this question, it looks like since there going to replace the ranger all together in a couple of years they might not offer a std cab 4x4 at all. I like the short wheel base in a off road, it's what made the jeep what it was/is. The Rangers are tuff little machines...
  3. 4x4 std. cab.

I wonted a tough little truck that got good gas mileage Toyota and Chevy offers this I wonted a Ford, I had a 3.0 a few years ago and couldn't tell the difference between that and a 4 cyl. but I paid a few thousand more for the little six. Yes the 4.0 is a great engine but I don't think they...
  4. 4x4 std. cab.

Well I guess it's no, I contacted Ford to see if I could special order one and no answer in a week. I'm working overseas for the military and can't just walk in to a dealer and ask a question so I thought I would start here. I'm buying a house a little further away from my civilian job so I was...
  5. 4x4 std. cab.

Hi folks, I hope this isn't too dumb of a question but can you special order a std cab 4x4 4cyl.
  6. Chip for a 2.5L

I would say Shamus has covered the first bases, and I'm not really sure what you're gains would be but a cam swap larger fuel injectors adjustable fuel pump and an chip/ computer reprogram would up it a little, by how much and if that would be worth the cost I'm not sure. I know back in the day...
  7. Whers the FX4 built?

Can anybody tell me where the FX4 is built? I know Ford had a plant in Mn. Do they still use it? Thanks.
  8. Guess what? You got another new one.

I guess that's not totally true, I just haven't been around in a while and I've never posted. I've been working in Iraq for the last three years I'm about to come home and a 09 FX is in my plains. I've wonted a four wheel drive for a long while and I'm going to get one. :yahoo: I've been allover...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad