• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 SOHC injector info

Anybody know were to find injector data for Ranger injectors? I have an 2003 FX4 with 4.0 Vin E that had originally a 0280156029 injector, engine blew a head gasket and I replaced the engine with a 2007 4.0 vin E. Long block is the same we all know this. When swapping the plastic tips came off a...
  2. Lower shock bushing replacement

I just purchased a 2003 Ranger FX4 for my daughter. It has Edelbrock shocks on it all the way around. The shocks work fine but the lower bushings are beat up and have a gap causing and ugly rattle/thump noise over bumps. Is there any replacement??? bushing available for these? I cant tell if...
  3. Nubie 4x4 ?

I just picked up a high mileage 2003 FX4 for my daughters first car/truck. When test driving it we could not get the 4X4 to engage, no lights on dash but clicking from the passenger dash area.4hi and 4 lo lights come on on first start up then go out like the should. Have tried tapping on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad