• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 instrument cluster connector pinout?

Does anyone have a pinout diagram for the 94 ranger instrument clusters? I need to see the pinout's for both with tach and without, so I can figure out what wires need to be moved to the other connector to get the gauges working. Thank you.
  2. Tonneau Cover

Does anyone know if there are bed differences between 1994 and 2011? I can get a free hard tonneau cover off a 2011 but not sure if it will work on my 1994.
  3. p/s pump installation issues

What bracket are you guys using for the Ac & p/s pump? Went to install the one I had from a mid 90's F150 and the bottom of the p/s pump is hitting the top of the steering box.
  4. Reverse Rotation Water Pump on early SBF timing chain cover

If this has already been covered, please delete. So I was getting ready to install a new Reverse rotation water pump on my 302 project and discovered that I had installed an 80's timing chain cover instead of the 90's TC and my Rev. rotation pump wouldn't work. So I went to my local Autozone...
  5. M5OD stub shaft

Can the stub shaft that the shifter goes onto be rotated 180? I installed an M5OD-R2 from a 150 into my ranger and the flat for the shifter lock bolt is on the driver side of the stub shaft, but the bolt is on the right side of my ranger shifter.
  6. Starter wiring

For those of you that have done this swap, how did you route the heavy gauge starter wire to avoid rubbing/shorting? The battery is on the left side and the starter is on the right side.
  7. 3.0 wiring diagram

Does anyone have the oem wiring diagram or a more detailed wiring diagram then what's in the Haynes? I am stripping out unneeded wires for my 5.0 swap, and there some wires in 1 connector that I can't identify, and I don't want to cut them until I can.
  8. NOS parts dealer

Thought I'd throw out a tip in case no one is aware of this place. (I have no affiliation btw) Green Sales company specializes in NOS parts for Fords. They have had NOS obs parts that I couldn't find anywhere else in the country and are always reasonable on their prices. All you need is the OEM...
  9. Heater/AC box mods for gen 3 V8 swap

I have seen several pictures/discussions on the heater box mods for Gen 1 and 2 rangers but haven't found much for the gen 3's Eyeballing my engine bay with 302 ranger pictures I have found, it doesn't look like it will take much to modify the box, but would like to hear from you guys that have...
  10. 302/M5od-r2 installation

Is it better to install a 302 with the transmission attached or install the motor then install the trans from the bottom?
  11. Indiana Hot rodder here

Long time ford guy, first time ranger owner. Currently have a 95 F150 drag truck with a 514, and a 2011 EB F150. Picket up this little ranger with a bad trans for next to nothing, so I figured I'd drop a 302 in it and make a fun daily driver out of it.
  12. 302/M5od-r2 clutch system

I have been searching to find what clutch system works with 302/m5od-r2 in the early 90's rangers and am not finding anything definitive. Will the 94 ranger 5/8 bore master work with the f150 slave and create enough throw to disengage the clutch? Or, will the f150 master work in the 94 ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad