• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gary DuBois

Is anyone else here on xbox live ??

I bought my first 4k 43 inch tv two saturdays ago I bought my xbox series x 1tb two saturdays ago I bought a cool sparkle purple and gold wired controller
  2. Gary DuBois

I want your opionons on which truck i should buy =)

I love my 93 f-150 5.8 v8 4x4 because that truck has sentimental value to me my dad bought that truck for me but sometimes i would like to buy a 2002-2003 ford f-150 5.4 v8 fx4 off road or a 2001 - 2003 ford f-250 6.8 v10 4x4 or 7.3 v8 diesel a bigger truck would be fun but im not really...
  3. Gary DuBois

What do you think of this persons 02 ranger ad ??

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/d/port-orchard-2002-fx4-ranger-level-ii/7715888194.html
  4. Gary DuBois

Why does mold grow at different times in my 02 ranger ?

My ranger is not getting driven regularly right now so every week i notice mold grows inside my cab =( my vent knob is left in the off position and all of my windows and doors are closed compleltey i don't know what else could be causing mold to grow. I heard its best to leave my vents open...
  5. Gary DuBois

Do you think cbd living waters help me ?

Im 32 years old with mild autism aspergers syndrome and attention deficit disorder and i want to get your opions if my 25mg cbd waters help me with my mild autism, my favorite flavor is peach honey =)
  6. Gary DuBois

What does everyone think of the kaabo wolf king gtr electric scooter that i own =)

I got a exchanged gtr that can now go 55 miles on a full charge and 65 mph =) My gtr is the gold color, I have been 48 mph on mine, the longest ride i have been on so far at one time is 15 miles.
  7. Gary DuBois

Why did ford not put a under hood light on my 02 ranger fx4 off road ?

How many other members here don't have a under hood light on their rangers. Ford should have put a under hood light because my 93 f-150 has a under hood light and the 02 f-150s have under hood light but not the 02 rangers ?
  8. Gary DuBois

I started and idled my 02 ranger fx4 off road for 30 minutes after 2 months

How often and how long do you recommend me start and idle my ranger for ? My battery is holding its charge on its own when not connected to the battery cables.
  9. Gary DuBois

why does my battery keep getting drained =(

when i have my 02 ranger 4.0 v6 sitting for a few weeks my battery drains to 0%. I have checked fuses and the fuses are good - Is there any fuses i need to check under the hood ? Could it have something to do with my current alternator ? I make sure everything is off inside the cab when i...
  10. Gary DuBois

Happy 25th Anniversary =)

What month and day was the first time for the ranger station live on the internet ?
  11. Gary DuBois

How often should i start and idle my 02 ranger 4.0 v6 ??

My ranger is not currently getting driven daily and the last time i started and idled my ranger was almost 2 months ago. When i do start and idle my ranger i drive my ranger forwards and in reverse maybe 5 times for like 5 or 6 feet I also let my ranger idle for 15 minutes and check all my...
  12. Gary DuBois

My 02 rangers tail gate is less in weight than my 93 f-150s tail gate

My 93s f-150 tail gate seems to me twice as heavy as my 02 rangers tail gate ?
  13. Gary DuBois

My 02 rangers power dome hood seems heavyier than my 93 f-150s hood ?

Has anyone noticed this too that a power dome hood seems like there is more weight to the hood than a full size trucks hood
  14. Gary DuBois

My 02 ranger is my first truck i ever bought with my own money for $10,500 im 32 years old with mild autism =)

How does everyone here like my 02 ranger fx4 off road.
  15. Gary DuBois

2002 Ford Ranger battery drain ??

Hi Everyone :) 2 weeks ago i noticed my battery was dead the first time so i charged my battery to 100 percent and now 2 weeks later my battery was at 0 percent completley dead when i checked my battery. I checked fuse number 26 and that 10 amp fuse is good still. I also used a battery...
  16. Gary DuBois

Who else here on the ranger station loves their ranger ?

What do you love about your ranger and do you wish anything was built different on your ranger.
  17. Gary DuBois

Heres my 02 rangers fx4 off road car fax report =)

https://www.carfax.com
  18. Gary DuBois

How do i find the previous owners of my 02 ranger fx4 off road :)

I would like to either email or call all the previous owners of my 02 ranger fx4 off road it would be nice to see or hear what they say about when they owned my ranger
  19. Gary DuBois

I have a question

why did the ranger not have the fx4 off road package until 2002 ? It came to my mind this morning that maybe the fx4 off road package should of came out in 2001 when that new body style and look came out ?
  20. Gary DuBois

I want to sell my 93 f-150 5.8 4x4 or should i keep it ?

I have owned my 93 f-150 5.8 v8 4x4 for coming up on 11 years but sometimes i want to get a newer 02 or 03 f-150 super crew 5.4 v8 fx4 off road. Or get another smaller truck so i can own 2 rangers at one time. I could get $7,000 for my f-150 =) But my f-150 has sentimental value because my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad