• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Forces Delta

93 Ranger stalling out after initial start up.

Hello everyone, I have 93 Ranger with a 4.0. I have been having an issue with the truck wanting to die or stalling out after start up. I have changed the fuel pump and fuel filter. I have tried running injector cleaner additives after fueling up with the same issue. The only thing that...
  2. Forces Delta

Issue shifting.

I have a 93 ford ranger with a 5 speed transmission. At times when trying to shift into 1st or reverse it doesn't want to go, but say if I try to put it into 1st and it won't go, if I move the shift all the way to right still in neutral then try again it will work. Yesterday I tried bleeding the...
  3. Forces Delta

Rebuilt 4.0 liter 93 Ford ranger

Hey everyone. I was just pondering the idea of rebuilding my motor on my ranger. Was wondering how much people have spent on the rebuild and the time or if there is a magical place that sells a rebuilt 4.0 that I could buy this motor. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  4. Forces Delta

93 ford ranger

Howdy yall. So lately I've been looking for seat covers and custom floor mats but can't find what I'm looking for. Any good websites that offer gear for this year ranger? Also what year explorer side mirrors interchangeable to this year ranger. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  5. Forces Delta

Advice please

So I was driving the other day and my driver side front caliper for my brakes locked up. today I changed out the calipers and the brake pads and was looking at the front rotors and they both look fine. I didn't see any ridges or burn marks from the brakes locking up. I was wondering if I should...
  6. Forces Delta

Little slop in steering

Hey guys. I have a 93 ford ranger 4.0 manual transmission. I may have never noticed before because most of my vehicle have been like this but there a little bit of slop in the steering wheel. Just curious on how to fix it. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  7. Forces Delta

Just a few questions

First, I want to change the side mirrors on my 93 ford ranger but can't find what I want. What year explorer mirrors or rangers are interchangeable with this year. Second, I want to make the exhaust a little louder. All my buddies just tell me to remove the "cat" and I'll be fine. Problem is I...
  8. Forces Delta

4wd won't engage

Hello everyone I have a question about my 4wd. It is push button and won't engage. I checked the control module and it is functioning correctly. The switch seems to work because the light was on for low range one day after I started the truck. don't know if this is good or bad thing. Sent from...
  9. Forces Delta

Broke something!

So I have no clue what to call this part but the rod that is connected the the clutch interlock switch broke. The switch still works but the rod is in two pieces. I have two pictures and can take more if it'll help someone help me fix my baby! The first one is of the broken rod. You can clearly...
  10. Forces Delta

Need some advice. Changing parts

I plan on changing my throwout bearing on my 93 ford ranger. I was wondering while I'm doing this if there are other parts I should or would be recommended on changing while I'm there. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad