• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rubydist

First look at a 2024 Ranger

The guy who does sales training was in yesterday to tell us what's new with the 2024 Ranger, and he was driving a (pre-production) Lariat 4wd. The styling, as you have no doubt already seen, is much more like the F-150 on the outside. The interior is greatly improved - the seats are very...
  2. rubydist

Adrenalin Wheels

Since I have never seen a photo of a Ranger with the Explorer Adrenalin wheels on it, I thought I would post a photo of my truck now that I added these Explorer wheels. I used a 1.25" adapter (1.00" would have been perfect, but I didn't want to deal with cutting down lug studs - wheels are 35mm...
  3. rubydist

Automatic headlights and daytime running lights

Maybe I've been living in the big city too long, but after driving a bunch of vehicles over the years with automatic on/off headlights, it seems too much to have to manually turn on/off the headlights on the Ranger. (Maybe I just don't want to be like those idiots driving at night with just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad