• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mirage775

Will a 5.0 mount to my stock '03 Rangers 4x4 manual trans?

I was wondering if a 5.0 block will directly bolt up to my '03 Rangers 4x4 manual transmission? I've been shifting gears for years and would rather keep the 5 speed. I'd love to swap to a 5.0 and add an Explorer AWD t-case to make a cool little AWD V8 Ranger and lower it slightly? I know you...
  2. Mirage775

Will an Explorer 4.0 auto AWD T-case work with a Ranger 4.0 4WD manual trans?

Just like the title says? I'm trying to figure out if I can bolt in an AWD T-case from an '03 Explorer with a 4.0 and automatic trans into my '03 Ranger 4x4 with a manual trans? I'm thinking about converting to an AWD truck and lowering it about 2". Would like to drop a V8 into it and do...
  3. Mirage775

Custom Tire Swing Out or Modify One for a Jeep?

I've been thinking about adding a Rear Tire Swing/Jerry Can holder to my truck. Since there aren't any bumpers like this, that are made for a Ranger anymore, I had originally thought about buying Affordable Offroad's 98-11 Rear Bumper and welding all the necessary bits on it to have the swing...
  4. Mirage775

Mirage's '03 Edge 4x4 Build

I've been lurking around on these forums ever since I bought my 2003 Ranger Supercab EDGE 4x4 in November 2015, but haven't posted much. Mostly used this site for tech info or how-to stuff. But, with the recent release of Rough Country's 5" lift for my truck, I'm finally about to build it the...
  5. Mirage775

How tall with the top of the cab be with this setup?

Sorry for the weird title, but I wasn't sure how to ask it any better? I have an '03 Ranger 4wd, that I plan on installing RC's 5" lift, with their recommended tire size of 285/70/17. No body lift will ever be installed on it. I need to know how tall the top of the truck cab will be? The...
  6. Mirage775

Rear Disc Conversion on an 2003 4x4?

I've been looking and searching for the proper way to go about installing rear disc brakes on my '03 Ranger 4x4 and just need a little more assistance with it? I've found more information about swapping rear ends in pre 98 Rangers more than anything, but that's not what I need in this case...
  7. Mirage775

2003 4.0, Replaced Thermostat Housing, now, it's hard to start only when cold?

I replaced my complete thermostat housing this past Monday. I should've replaced the 2 sensors, but I didn't and that may be my problem. Anyway, after I finished replacing the housing and reinstalled everything. The truck fired up just fine! No leaks and ran great. It was about 46 degrees...
  8. Mirage775

New (kinda) from North Alabama

Hey yall, name's Jason and I've been in north Alabama all my life. My current truck is a Grabber Blue 2003 Supercab Edge 4x4, loaded, 4.0, 5 speed. I've had 2 Rangers and a bunch of S10's throughout my life. They're my 2 favorite little trucks! My first Ranger was an Black 04 Supercab Edge...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad