• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radiator question - 1995

My 95 is a 2.3L with 5spd. Replacing the radiator soon. I've read a lot on this site about optional radiators available from other Ford vehicles and the aftermarket. But is there anything available that is either plug-and-play, or dang close to that? I don't need a 100% improvement, but a...
  2. Gauge swap, then bad idle

95 2.3L, 5spd. My gauge cluster is the simple one without the Tach. The fuel gauge has been broken since I bought the Ranger a couple of months ago. It's pegged on E. yeah, its probably the tank sender... but I thought hey, I'd like to upgrade to a cluster with a Tach and I've read many of...
  3. Camshaft seal help

95 2.3L, 5spd. I'm planning on installing a new timing belt in the next week or two. I've installed a few belts on other makes and some chains before. So, after reading on the forum about the mark line-ups it looks easy. I will also install a new water pump, thermostat, and belt tensioner...
  4. Sparkplug help

95 Ranger, 2.3L, 5spd. I have new set of 8 motorcraft plugs on the shelf from a previous project that I did not use. They are AGSF-32PM. According to O'Reilly auto parts the Ranger calls for AGSF-32FM. Both are platinum, 5/8inch hex, 14mm thread size, and have a tapered seat. It has been a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad